• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tagalong and Skippy ...how CAN these two be still here ...proof of their friendliness

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Tagalong and skippy arrived as orphans . They were handreared here by Tracey . All grown up and neutered now they have been here almost a year . Theyu have had no serious interest at all.

look what they have to give

036-2.jpg

*whisper whisper *

035-2.jpg

030-4.jpg

*do you have foooood ? *

031-2.jpg

033-2.jpg

032-2.jpg

034.jpg

029-3.jpg

028-4.jpg

They were soooo giddy at being inside ... Tagalong kept doing happy flops ... :love:

Awww they do look like a sweet pair :love: I hope they find their forever home soon, fingers crossed! Whoever gets them will be a very lucky owner indeed!

Now, that is just the best advert for a pair of house bunnies. Hope they have a forever home very soon. :love:

I'm a lodger ATM but my landlady is now moving out in jan, I said I wouldn't be getting any more buns but...

I'm sure she wouldn't mind (can get written permission if needed!). Do you think they could be house buns? How's their litter training? Would you rehome to London? I have car and husband so we can share the drive.

I was going to be giving ru and saph the run of upstairs once Rachel is gone so these two could have downstairs....

Last edited:
I'm a lodger ATM but my landlady is now moving out in jan, I said I wouldn't be getting any :?

I was going to be giving ru and saph the run of upstairs once Rachel is gone so these two could have downstairs....

yes we rehome to London.

yes they would settle inside ...they dont care where they are , they are very easyu to please buns .

would they make good housebuns???...in some ways yes ..they would love the space and interaction with humans . They dont get upset easily ..

but
I have to be honest ... they are pretty adventurous and naughty . I have no idea how destructive they would be .

yes we rehome to London.

yes they would settle inside ...they dont care where they are , they are very easyu to please buns .

would they make good housebuns???...in some ways yes ..they would love the space and interaction with humans . They dont get upset easily ..

but
I have to be honest ... they are pretty adventurous and naughty . I have no idea how destructive they would be .
ooh...

I just don't know..

I will have to speak to hubby and if he fancies them and they're still there in jan... Maybe it's right!

ooh...

I just don't know..

I will have to speak to hubby and if he fancies them and they're still there in jan... Maybe it's right!

have a think ...if you want more info let me know and ill give you Traceys number ... she can tell you more about them as they are with her .
we do reserve ..but only for a couple of weeks .

Back