• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba's New Home

purplesponge

Warren Scout
I'm so excited to finish Simba's new home tomorrow!! Just need some tetris skills with the other cages in our room before i can finish it... boo!

I can't wait to see his little face when it is done though :D

149767_10200110868114723_2001321175_n.jpg

Thats looking good, I always aimed to make a house out of those panels for my rabbits but then I just decided to let them roam free as they would only have managed to find a way out :roll::roll:

Edit - Do they get time to play out too?

Thats looking good, I always aimed to make a house out of those panels for my rabbits but then I just decided to let them roam free as they would only have managed to find a way out :roll::roll:

Edit - Do they get time to play out too?

Yeh, I've loved building it so far!! It's taken a long time though!! That's just for Simba atm, and when i'm out or night time, rest of the day he has free roam of the entire room! And he's much less destructive since having the chop!! Once the girls are done and bonded (fingers crossed) I want to expand the cubes to twice the size, and do the same with them, having free roam. He also gets to go downstairs couple of times a week for a nose around, hasnt been outside yet, but only because of the crummy weather!!

He's already escaped once! The little tyke!! But i've had a minor rethink and everything seems to be going okay so far :p

EDIT: And another escape during the night!! Does this mean he doesn't like his new home? :(

Last edited:
He's already escaped once! The little tyke!! But i've had a minor rethink and everything seems to be going okay so far :p

EDIT: And another escape during the night!! Does this mean he doesn't like his new home? :(

Most rabbits will try to find a way to escape I think its in their nature, one of my girls would jump out of her pen when I went to work so I ended up just letting them free range

Back