• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

closet binky?

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
bella appears to be a closet binkyier!!

she only seems to do it when under a table or in a hidy hole, makes me laugh though 'cos she thinks i don't know.

yesterday she spent a good half hour jumping and being a right daft bun in a hidy hole, the hidy hole has 2 entrances/exits , judging by the movemment and vibration of the hidey she was having a right royal time !! and every now and again a bum or face would appear at one of the entrance holes!! binking like a little loon! she is such a funny little bun:love:

:lol: funny bunny!! That's so sweet :love:

I've noticed when I can't sleep that Smudge gets active and binkying about 2am which is an odd time for a bunny! I think it's just cos I'm normally asleep that sort of time!

funny thing is that if i have friends to visit both eddie and bella just "sit" and do nothing in particular.

people need to spend time with them to appreciate their little characters, like now, as i'm typing, edward has charged across the room and stuck his nose up the leg of my pyjama bottoms!!
how do you explain that to a non bunny person!! (and the joy it brings):love:

funny thing is that if i have friends to visit both eddie and bella just "sit" and do nothing in particular.

people need to spend time with them to appreciate their little characters, like now, as i'm typing, edward has charged across the room and stuck his nose up the leg of my pyjama bottoms!!
how do you explain that to a non bunny person!! (and the joy it brings):love:

Lol I totally get this! When we have people round I feel quite proud of how cute the buns are, and I love it when they do something cute - I want other people to see how wonderful they are!

But yeah most of the time they just sit under the table and sleep :lol: with the occasional trip back to the cage for a toilet break!

My boyfriend had never had rabbits before he met me, and now that we have 2 he loves them to bits and says he never knew rabbits could be such fun animals.

Back