• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ohhh noooo!!! Help now!!

emily..

Warren Scout
please help nowwwww!!!

princess has got behind my christmas tree and chewed through the very expensive fairy lights and they are broke, my parents don't know (yet) and when the find out i will be dead meat!! what can i do, i'm dreading the moment they find out :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.....????????????????????

:shock: umm, honesty is the best policy! I would say very calmly how you will pay them back with christmas money and also buy something to fence it off! ;)

but if i tell them i will be in deep trouble:cry:, these are like very very expensive lights and they are so proud of the lights because they look amazing, i havent told them yet, but what if they ask me to turn the lights on, oh noooo...

They'll find out anyway. They'll be angry, but they'll be more angry if you try to hide it from them too

Perhaps they can be fixed. These things usually can by someone who knows what they're doing.

Good luck.

Perhaps they can be fixed. These things usually can by someone who knows what they're doing.

Good luck.

Maybe all it needs is the plug to be rewired further up the wire?

Good luck, thinking of you!

Maybe all it needs is the plug to be rewired further up the wire?

Good luck, thinking of you!

This. Our girls chewed alsorts when they were younger. Mice cables were a favourite. The OH just stripped the coating back a it and reconnected the wires and wrapped masking tape around it.

But you will have to fess up!
Just think, in 10 years this will be a Christmas funny story!

Back