• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella invented a new game tonight.....

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
....it's called "Steal the garbage bag off mummy!" :roll:

I was sweeping in their room, like I do. Being their slave and all :lol: Bella has an obsession with plastic bags so I have to be careful not to put one anywhere she can reach/make sure I know where she is so I can move it before she realises it's there. Tonight, I forgot, so she got hold of it and ran off. I took it off her and placed it on top of their carrier........within a few seconds she was there trying to grab it :roll:

It took me nearly an hour to get their room to look tidy tonight (yes, they had made quite a mess) , and during that time she was CONSTANTLY trying to steal the bag! Every time she managed to get to it and I moved it someplace else, she started binkying like mad :lol: Little monkey obviously thought it was all hilarious! I'm rather poorly with a cold and wasn't exactly in the mood for playing, but I couldn't stay annoyed at her for very long :lol: She was so happy, bless her. Towards the end she got a little over-excited though and started running around me in circles honking very loudly :shock::oops:

Boris is obviously too mature for silly games...he was busy licking the inside of the carrier the whole time (?!):thumb: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: this is something that Parsley loves to do :)
He also like to steal things from bags and running away with it in his mouth.

The most recent thing he tried to steal was a terry's chocolate orange still in the box :lol:
I was laughing so much as he ran away :)

Lol OMG :lol: I bet Bella would try to steal a chocolate orange too if she got the opportunity....:lol: I can always tell when she's in a naughty sort of mood, she has a certain cheeky look in her eyes...although to be honest she couldn't look innocent if she tried, you can tell she's a right monkey just by looking at her :lol: (black, HUGE eyes, helicopter ears....you get the picture :lol:)

She has covered herself in hay atm :roll: I have a feeling I'll have a lot of tidying to do in the morning......

:lol: but norty bunnies when mummy is ill!!

Whenever I change their box I bring the new one up, put it in their room and move the old one out or they sit in it while I try to sweep. :roll: then I sweep by the door put the new tray there (with them in it) and then sweep the rest of the room. As I have a baby gate I can just lean over and chuck the stuff in the old tray. Not sure what I'm gonna do when the baby gate goes and they're let out in the landing!

:lol: but norty bunnies when mummy is ill!!

Whenever I change their box I bring the new one up, put it in their room and move the old one out or they sit in it while I try to sweep. :roll: then I sweep by the door put the new tray there (with them in it) and then sweep the rest of the room. As I have a baby gate I can just lean over and chuck the stuff in the old tray. Not sure what I'm gonna do when the baby gate goes and they're let out in the landing!

in the carrier they go ;)
That's what we have to resort to doing most time's with Parsley and Willow :)

Back