• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do they not eat?

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
This morning Louie just wasn't his normal self, lay behind the settee, ears felt a bit chilly, didn't want his breakfast.

I went out to work around 7.30am, left a note for Hubby telling him to keep an eye on Louie. Hubby came down around 8am and Louie had eaten most of his breakfast.

This has happened about 3 or 4 times in the 3 years Louie has been with us.

Very strange.

I wish I could answer your question.

Bunnies have lived with me for over 17 years, (not the same bunnies :lol:), and they also do this. It's so worrying and then such a relief when they are back to normal.:thumb:

Glad to hear Louie is fine.:love::love:

I wish I could answer your question.

Bunnies have lived with me for over 17 years, (not the same bunnies :lol:), and they also do this. It's so worrying and then such a relief when they are back to normal.:thumb:

And so strange that there never seems to be a reason for it, no different food, nothing :?

Hope Louie is back to his normal self now. Mr B worries us too. I think they must have off days like we do sometimes.

He's eaten his tea but just isn't 100% right. I just said to Hubby that I know my pets so well that I can just tell when something isn't right.

Will get an appointment at the vets tomorrow if he still isn't 100%.

For anyone that is remotely interested, Louie is back to normal this morning.

That's fab news I only just seen the thread , it's a real worry when ya used to them rushing out for their food then one time they don't move or come for it alarm bells start ringing , glad he's ok now :love::love:

So glad he is back to normal, what a relief. I totally relate to the feeling of they are not 'ill' but not'right'either.

Back