• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival - Pippin

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Another new arrival came yesterday. Meet Pippin, 3.5 years old, already neutered and vaccinated. He's a big, soft, squishy boy :love: I'd already agreed to take him before the seven arrived Saturday.

I know a lady bun looking for a husbun who might be the perfect match for Pippin. She came on Saturday for a bunny date with Smokey, but it didn't work out. So fingers crossed he won't be lonely for long! (I feel like I'm running a bunny dating service right now! :lol:)

Pippin4b.jpg

Pippin6b.jpg

Pippin7b.jpg

Pippin10b.jpg

What a gorgeous boy! :love: He's like a larger version of KarenM's Alfie. :love:

Good luck with the bunny match-making. :thumb:

What a gorgeous boy! :love: He's like a larger version of KarenM's Alfie. :love:

I was just going to say the same thing! :lol::lol:

He's extremely handsome (which goes without saying as he looks like Alfie :lol:); I hope the bonding goes well. :D

The gorgeous squishy Pippin has now gone to his new home with his new wifeybun Maya :D They'll be joining bunny weight watchers together :lol:

I was just going to say the same thing! :lol::lol:

He's extremely handsome (which goes without saying as he looks like Alfie :lol:); I hope the bonding goes well. :D

:lol: Fat Alfie!

Back