• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Rescue for THREE YEARS :-(

So sad. :(

I wonder if rescues sometimes find it harder to rehome pairs. I would imagine a lot of people looking at rescues are people looking for a single to go with a bereaved bunny.

I wonder if rescues sometimes find it harder to rehome pairs. I would imagine a lot of people looking at rescues are people looking for a single to go with a bereaved bunny.

I think that is definitely the case unfortunately :cry:

:shock: They're gorgeous! :love:

Very true. I've had so few enquiries about pairs. Only one pair rehomed since February. No interest in the other two pairs here :(

I am hoping it is a mistake in the listing because it says they are 2 years old. If not, that makes them 5 years old. Also says Glamour is being rehomed by the rescue but is bonded. I am confused now.

Glamour looks amazing. What a gorgeous lionhead she is.
I see so many buns I want to help but we seriously wouldn't have the space for it. Moses and Watson have confiscated what used to be our dining room so we eat with dinner on our laps now. I wouldnt want them in the garden as too many foxes about. I would be terrified.

Seriously, had we had the space, these buns would have come home with me! They are just gorgeous.

Such a shame.:cry::cry:

Sadly there are many bunnies in rescue that get constantly overlooked. Frankie my adorable little lionhead was over looked many times. :cry: But now he is with me...forever!!!:thumb::D

My Michael was overlooked in Rescue many times. Not for three years, but for way too long. I really have no idea why

Michael.jpg

Micheal is such a big boy.:love::love::love:

Same as Bandit, not one bit of notice in a year. Granted he is not friendly but he makes a fantastic husbun for Cutie-pie. Every time I peek through the windows they are always snuggled up together.:love:

I've never cared what my rescue bunnies have looked like. I know black, agouti, white and rew's get overlooked more so than others.:(:(:(

But so many overlooked bunnies don't fit into any of those descriptions and seem to take an eternity to be adopted. I'll never understand why.

I'm fairly sure she doesn't have those bunnies anymore. Caroline doesn't get online to that kind of thing very often, when she does get a chance to go online, about once a week, it takes her forever just to answer all her emails.

That's so sad :(
They're both gorgeous.
The rescue we got our pair from said they'd been over looked because they were black, but I can't get over how gorgeous they are.

I think the problem is people tend to rescue buns more when they have lost one and want to find another for the bun left behind. So its sooo hard to bond pairs...

Back