• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'll just let the buns in this room....and this one..

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
So how many of you have slowly let the bunnies take over the house like I did?

For me it started with "I'll just let them in the kitchen for a wee while", then they got access to the living room and then the upstairs:roll:

I try not let them in our bedroom but how can you refuse those little faces.

Strands of hay everywhere! Thankfully they're good with the litter tray.

Leon likes to sit where we are but sammy comes in and paces back and forth at the living room door begging to go upstairs. He's like a little teenager just wanting to hang out in his room:)

Mylo has always had full run of our bedroom. She is allowed anywhere upstairs when we're home but only really ventures onto the landing when doing bunny 500s! :lol: Only place that is blocked off is the spare room as it's full of rubbish.

Ours were meant to stay in the living room and kitchen area, but now when we go to bed, they come with us too :lol:
I love being woken up by them jumping on me for a fuss though. :love:

Ours aren't allowed in the house, as per the landlord.... then we let them in the kitchen (as their 'run' area leads from the shed to the kitchen) then we let them in to have a look cos they seemed scared of the door..... now, they come in for three hours every night, and are only not allowed in the bedrooms lol

Estelle and Frankie have the conservatory!!!!!!!!!!!! It was ours, but over the years has been taken over by their beds, toys, tunnels, hay boxes and THEIR settee!!!!!!!:oops::oops::D:D:thumb:

Ours aren't allowed in the bedroom really (not really bunny proofed enough)... but every morning they do their lap of the flat and that includes the bedroom :lol: Then they get chased out when they start digging the clothes on the floor and nosying in the bathroom!

Smudge also likes to jump on the bed and steal toast. However there is a small detail that she's also not allowed on the bed LOL... but yeah that goes out the window when she acts cute.

i do it, til they destroy somethign, then im like right, theyre not coming in here again :evil:.....then they come in the next night :lol:

Back