• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should I do?

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
I've recently tried the litter tray in the run again( first time didn't use at all). They had it since yesterday. I cleaned it out this morning and put fresh news paper and hay in. I've just come back in from putting them to bed to find they have pooped in the litter tray:D and the other corners on that side of the runs.:(
I have 2 runs attached by a little door , here is a rough diagram ( birds eye view)
- orange dots= the other places they have pooped.
image-3.jpg
[/IMG]
What should I do?
Should I put a tray in each corner?
Or try something else?
Thank you:)

Last edited:
I would put a tray in each corner, yeah. Then maybe you can move the two on each side closer and closer until you're down to one, then move it back to the corner you originally wanted it in. I'd keep one in each side though as they might get lazy and not want to go to the other side for the toilet.

Thanks:D the reason why I put it in that corner is because they went for the toilet in that corner before and there would be maybe one or two poops in the others:? They're probably just trying to make itdifficult for me:lol:

Back