• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Under the Christmas tree

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
There are no presents, Santa Paws hasn't been to visit yet. But Makimoo and Tinky too are waiting....:lol::lol::love:
IMG1384.jpg

IMG1385.jpg

Love it!!

My sister can't put presents under her tree now as her Bengal Cat thought it a good idea to scent the tree, so she is paranoid in case it happens again with the presents!!

Love it!!

My sister can't put presents under her tree now as her Bengal Cat thought it a good idea to scent the tree, so she is paranoid in case it happens again with the presents!!

scent the tree...as in spray :shock::shock:? Haha. That's really bad!!:oops:

And thank you. We can't put them under..but I think the reason why is fairly obvious... :lol: xx

that's really lovely :love: Max doesn't seem bothered does he :lol:

:lol::lol: Nothing phases him, with Tinks. He really does get on with her. Gracie stamps when Tinks is out and is very scared of her, Mimah and Roger are indifferent, but Max is definitely Tinks's favourite :lol:

Back