• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time to tidy the bedroom.....

Me&Bobo

Young Bun
This is how it goes when the boys have to do the cleaning......

We have got to do what??!!
0930B1D3_zps3fae2ef8.jpg

I`m sorry, but this is my pink blankey and you ain`t having it......
FD6C6CEF_zpse03658ce.jpg

Well if you can`t beat them, join them......I`ll just get this bit to help....
3E61E994_zps959786e7.jpg

Just going to have a snooze while my human get things sorted over there....
68DA6FAE_zpsd356fc06.jpg

Not a bad job Human.....You please me greatly....Now go away.....
B182011A_zps7c343ea0.jpg

And that is one clean home.... One nil to the boys of the house!

I just love Bobo. He is one handsome bun for sure! We did pick our boys well for that matter. Now if there would be a bunny pageant we could enter them.

I just love Bobo. He is one handsome bun for sure! We did pick our boys well for that matter. Now if there would be a bunny pageant we could enter them.

Hey You, Sup?!:wave:

I think our boys are indeed rather fine. Hope Moses and Watson are cool, and your lessser half too for that matter!

Fellie showed me pics of your set up, very cool. Funny how these Buns start to take over the house eh!!

Hey You, Sup?!:wave:

I think our boys are indeed rather fine. Hope Moses and Watson are cool, and your lessser half too for that matter!

Fellie showed me pics of your set up, very cool. Funny how these Buns start to take over the house eh!!

Neighbour saw the set up yesterday and he said they are more comfortable than we are! :lol:
They are two very spoiled buns for sure and they have perfected the art of "can I have some more food please" beggar face.
And I am a big fat softy as I just cannot resist that look!

Bobo actually tend to hold his ears like Moses does. One up and one down or a superman as I call it where they are both stretched out in front of his head.

Yeah, I thought he was doing it intentionally for cute factor.

It quickly became apparent however that he actually has no control over them!!:lol:

Back