• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

National rehoming..

Azucena

Alpha Buck
Hi

At some point in the (hopefully near!) future I'd like to get a friend for Humphrey, and to convince the parents :)P) I'd like to be able to answer all questions they can ask! I've spotted some lovely rabbits in the in need section, but was wondering what the situation is if you'd like to rehome a rabbit from quite far away. What happens if the original and new rabbit don't get on?

Sorry if the answer's obvious! :L

Hi, Windwhistle Warren re-home nationally and also offer a bonding service. Alice who runs the rescue is very, very intuitive where rabbits are concerned. She will ask as for as much detail about your current bunny and try to find a suitable match. Of course it is ultimately the choice is made by your bunny. Size, age, looks etc rarely play any part in who they will choose. I've had many years of experience in this area so I do know that no two bunnies are alike..............except all adorable.:thumb:

Fingers crossed for some bunny bonding.:D

We often organise bunny runs, so you could either send you current rabbit down to the rescue and have them bond for you OR you can have the adopted bun brought up to you and another run can be organised if it doesn't work out :wave:

Thanks. :D

He's going to be an indoor rabbit so I guess the only requirement I have personally for a friend is that they'd be suitable for life indoors.
Humphrey is coming inside soon (will have windows open/heating off first few days) and seems to have taken what I'm saying on board and I've noticed today he's moulting! :shock:

Back