• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just to say Thank You to RU for helping these 3 buns

Bionic Bunny

Alpha Buck
I have been contacted by my mum whose friend's husband has taken 3 rabbits from apalling conditions on a house he was working on in Sneinton, Nottingham. He threatened to either call the RSPCA or take the rabbits and the owners told him to take them as they didn't want them anyway. These rabbits are in a group of 2 and a single. I am awaiting more details on sex and colours. They know nothing about rabbits and the pair are with his son who breeds rottweilers so not ideal. I am well aware of the situation and whilst these are not in immediate danger they desperately need rescue space. Can anyone help? I am not in a position to foster them at the moment due to living in rental accomodation.

Last edited:
if we can get the Pair or single up to me i have a Playhouse with run attatched Empty.
i dont mind holding onto them till rescue space is free :thumb:

Hi :wave: I've only really got space for one but I'm more than happy to take one if needed.
If arrangements could be made to get bunny to me that is, I'm in the north east.

I know I'm quite far away so it's fine if you think it's too far to transport..

Last edited:
Thank you I will do when I have more information from the people who have rescued them.

im in all day i shall go neutralise the playhouse ready for possible guests,
All my bunnies have not long moved indoors into a big group, so having the playhouse free with run for such occasions seemed a good idea:lol:

This might be short notice, but just in case it's any use, I will be travelling from Nottingham to Leeds tomorrow evening and could drop them off anywhere north of junction 26 off the M1 if they need a lift in that direction. I'm leaving work soon, but will be able to pick up PMs later this evening.

I could also offer transport help for any buns needing to go out of the Nottingham area.

I'm in north Notts.

Esupi thank you for this kind offer. What sort of time would this be? If the buns need moving soon then I may be PMing you later but I need to hear back from the rescuer first.

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have replied to this thread. Hopefully the single is sorted in rescue in Nottingham but the pair require transport and so I will be posting a transport request in Rabbits in Need. If we can't organise it then I can do it next week but the sooner the better. People are fantastic.

the two males will be coming here, so if anyone can help with bunny run you will be rewarded with kisses and cuddles from the BIA, Who are more than happy to take a break from spy duties to meet and greet.
:love:

Glad they've all found places. Unfortunately I can't come as far out of my way as Alsager, but hope they manage to get a run sorted.
x

Do I PM a mod to get a transport request posted? I need to get the pair to Alsager. The rescuer is taking the single but is not able to go as far as Stoke.

Back