• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Santa's little helper,

Aw! Lovely pics! :lol::love: I've always wanted a cat that looks just like Skye, and that is my favourite cat name! :love:

Aw! Lovely pics! :lol::love: I've always wanted a cat that looks just like Skye, and that is my favourite cat name! :love:

Hehe, I waited SO long for her. People say you shouldn't have a cat just on looks, but honestly, I knew I wanted a big fluffy black and white cat, and the only ones I could find were Norwegians and Maine Coons from breeders. Then just as I was thinking of giving up (it had been about 4 years searching rescues for the perfect puss), she appeared. Her owner had given her to the CP but she hadn't been put on their website. Her owner messaged me on Facebook asking if I still wanted a big fluffy cat, and then told the CP she was to go to me and me only :lol: she was very close to the foster woman who had her, so it was fine.

So 'Toots' became mine, and I thought Skye was the perfect name for her. My Dad doesn't agree though, he calls her Misty! :roll:

Back