• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:)

Leelow

Young Bun
hey guys just under a week ago I got my self a Swiss Guinea pig named Ruby, she is beautiful and now have two pet set up at home one for her and one for my Jelly <3

I have a Swiss guinea pig, she is a rescue and came to me with horrible ringworm. She now gets baths every 6 weeks with Gorgeous Guineas shampoo to keep her long coat healthy

She is very sociable and loves the company of the other three (neutered boar and two sows)

Are you planning on getting your guinea pig a friend?

Hey

I have a Swiss guinea pig, she is a rescue and came to me with horrible ringworm. She now gets baths every 6 weeks with Gorgeous Guineas shampoo to keep her long coat healthy

She is very sociable and loves the company of the other three (neutered boar and two sows)

Are you planning on getting your guinea pig a friend?

when my parents got her she was in a cage of her own because the pet shop owner said she was hurting other guinea pigs, so im not sure if i should she was okay meeting Jelly, not sure how she will go with other piggies

Back