• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fleur in her favourite radiator bed

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
This is Fleur's favourite place when the heating's on

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

Awww! Our cats have a cradle type one that's not a a tunnel, it's a flat sheepskin one and they adore it bless her:love:

Awww! Our cats have a cradle type one that's not a a tunnel, it's a flat sheepskin one and they adore it bless her:love:

Is it strong? I want to get one for Roxy but I don't know if they would hold her :lol:

That's such a smart radiator bed :love: cute kitty :love:

Thank you everyone. She gravitates towards heat. Our house is very cold anyway you can see your breath. We have the normal sheepskin one too but she prefers this one. Yeah it's strong is Roxy a big cat? How big is she?

I just went upstairs to find Fleur sitting on my laptop cos it was warm so she'd turned it off!

Ruthie xxx

Thank you everyone. She gravitates towards heat. Our house is very cold anyway you can see your breath. We have the normal sheepskin one too but she prefers this one. Yeah it's strong is Roxy a big cat? How big is she?

I just went upstairs to find Fleur sitting on my laptop cos it was warm so she'd turned it off!

Ruthie xxx

I think she is around 3kg ..maybe.. I can't remember, she was only weighed at the vets last week:lol: Average cat size.. perhaps :lol:

She loves heat and I think a radiator bed would be her new favourite thing :love:

Naww :love:

I bought a radiator bed for my dads cat a few years ago, unless she was eating and using her litter tray she didn't move from it for months :shock: :lol:

Back