• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where does your bun like scratches?

supersonic

Mama Doe
Sonic's a sucker for a good behind-the-ear-scratch. If he gets bored of that he'll move his head so he gets a nose rub... then back for an ear scratch! :lol:

I was scratching behind his ears for a good 15 minutes before he decided hay was better :love:

Like behind ears/shoulder blades (do rabbits have shoulder blades?!)
They don't sit still for long though! But Binky will, she seems to enjoy it more.

Or if you stroke them at the same time. (I think they both think the other is grooming them :lol: )

Lilly likes it as hard as possible on her forehead or over her shoulder blades, she also enjoys being stroked the full length down and has been known to flop her back legs out if I stroke her bum sometimes :lol: Harvey loves a head rub, cheeks rub, under-chin rub, ear rub, back of neck rub, even a tummy rub if he's already flopped out, but NEVER his back/bum, its way too ticklish for him!

I can't rub under Sonics chin! He's obviously ticklish and whenever I try he just licks :roll: I can only stroke Sonics bum if he's eating, otherwise he gets annoyed, haha

Stephen loves noserubs and will sit until I stop but to get him purring I gently rub on either side of his head below his ears. :love:

Little Leanora is a right cuddly bunny, she loves noserubs too and likes her ears being stroked, she likes full body strokes too and will purr when she sits on my lap for cuddles, regardless of where she's being stroked! Tart :love:

Rupert - his little white tuft between his ears
Tia - the only place she will allow us (well me) to touch - the side of her face, she pushes her head into my hand now :D

Bobo loves his forehead and behind his ears being stroked and scratched - whenever we start, he settles down into a comfy position, and starts purring straight away:love: He was purring away the other night whilst I was brushing him which is a first...:love: Such a lovey, dovey, dopey boy these days.

Harley submits to it - and I do mean submits - head down, ears back...not sure if she is just tolerating it or enjoying it. Plus, she knows that I will stroke her before picking her up so she is ready to leap away at any moment...need to change my approach I think.

Ollie liked really rough ear scratches, the harder the better. He even likes me getting both ears together and scratching the just on the insides :shock::lol:

I still can't work out where Amber likes to be rubbed or scratched. She likes a nose rub but then moves and butts me for more.

Back