• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamster set ups :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
They have had a move around as Phoebe was driving me MENTAL :lol: she was digging ALL of the sand from the pod into the combi 1 :roll: so she's got the sand bath tub back now and no pod :lol: depending on how Apollo is with it she might be getting a massive bed back next week :lol:

I just think it looks so cosy :love: :lol:

IMAG2107.jpg

The combi 1 :)

IMAG2108.jpg

Downstairs in the kios :)

IMAG2109.jpg

All of it :) the spare tube has made it longer but I might need it again if she has the pod back :p

IMAG2110.jpg

This was taken the other day but she is napping in the lion at the moment :p

IMAG2099.jpg

Apollo's Zoozone 2 :) He currently sleeps under the log where his food and water are :)

This photo is broken.. thanks photobucket!

IMAG2111.jpg

IMAG2112.jpg

Last edited:
Thank looks so cute! :) I have a hamster as well as my rabbit, she is called Hermione. She has a bar cage and seems to love doing the monkey bars on it ;)

Thank looks so cute! :) I have a hamster as well as my rabbit, she is called Hermione. She has a bar cage and seems to love doing the monkey bars on it ;)

I love that name :love: (massive Harry Potter fan .. Potterhead ;) :oops: :lol:)

Phoebe has a go at monkey bars but usually falls and sits there like "what ... I didn't do anything!" :lol:

Apollo can't have anything too high as he has escaped :roll: but hasn't since we reinforced the lid with more wire :lol: he has to wait until play time so he can go on all of his climbing toys :p

They're great! :D :love: I really wanted one of them lion beds when I got Wellie but couldn't find any anywhere!! So he now has a pink house which says 'home sweet home' above the arch door and a carrot house hehe

Back