• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any little vibes for Frankie?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
You know when your bunny is not quite themselves. You can't put your finger on it, just something. Arrrrrrgh.

Frankie not his usual little self.:(

Paws crossed that he is back to his normal cheeky self tomorrow.

Sending vibes for Frankie xxxx two of mine have been the same recently (a girl Frankie!), vet couldn't find anything either and it disappeared as quick as it came on. Hope it's the same for your Frankie too xxx

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes and vibes.

Frankie is brighter today, still not 100% though.

I get the feeling that he has most probably eaten some leaves that have blown into the garden and caused him to have an upset tummy. He is eating and drinking a little more, weeing and pooing, so hopefully tomorrow he will be fully recovered.

Last edited:
Estelle has a lead stomach.:lol::love:

What a way to talk about Princess Plumptious. :shock:

It's amazing the things some bunnies eat with no ill effect though. Mr McFlurry once ate a few inches of an inflatable pink Barbie armchair.

I have my Brownie Party tonight, but will look by later to see if there is any news of Frankie. :love:

Frankie must be feeling alot better because I rattled their bunny biscuit box and both he and Estelle came running over. Both had two little biccies each.

Phew, I think he is going to be fine. Thank goodness. Phew.

Susie, I hope you've had a great party.:thumb:

Back