• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Photos Taken Today :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Flynn
Rabbits020-13.jpg

Rabbits021-9.jpg

Niamh
Rabbits003-28.jpg

Liam
Rabbits002-30.jpg

Big Libby
Rabbits045-5.jpg

Rabbits029-5.jpg

Bobbie
Rabbits014-14-1.jpg

Michael
Rabbits009-22-1.jpg

Rabbits010-16.jpg

Lady Lydia
Rabbits024-7.jpg

Rabbits025-10.jpg

Rabbits041-5.jpg

Harry
Rabbits023-8.jpg

Rabbits033-1.jpg

Rodney
Rabbits035-5.jpg

And finally I think you might recognise...........................

Inspector Morse !!

Rabbits019-16.jpg

Rabbits028-13.jpg

Love them all - those ears are magnificent!!! Also love the second picture of Harry, he looks adorable and of course I couldn't go without mentioning the wonderful Morse :love::love::love: xx

If only people could be as loving as Sir Victor and Lady Lydia were to one another.

Such lovely photos as always, Jane. :love: I try to comment on as many as possible but I it's hard from my phone to type with these wee keyboards. :(

Harry...he is so sweet. I'm glad to hear he is coping but still sad for him, poor bub.

Morse :love: He and Lydia have such expressive faces. :) It must take the strength of Hercules to resist those bunny moufs and not fling treats to them. :lol:

It is lovely to see Lydia's ear off doing its own thing again. I know she isn't over losing her soulmate but hopefully it means she is adjusting slowly.

Bobbies' ears look as though they are also taking on a life of their own! Flynn is looking fantastic, what a coat!

Back