• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Nibbles has just eaten a peanut

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: I had some unsalted nuts/raisins/coconut chips/you know the sort in a little bag that I didn't eat yesterday and cheeky Nibbles has just got into my handbag. Caught him eating something, not sure if he ate the nuts or not but he was definitely eating something :? bit worried now. Are they dangerous to bunnies ?? Seriously need to learn not to leave food in my handbag, once I had half a pitta with salad in it and Nibbles munched through tinfoil to get to the rocket :shock:

he should be ok if ts only the one, they are soo cheeky, the other day i heard crunching and i had dropped a crisp stick and sox had found it, i immediately took it away so he follwed me, i said no :lol:

he should be ok if ts only the one, they are soo cheeky, the other day i heard crunching and i had dropped a crisp stick and sox had found it, i immediately took it away so he follwed me, i said no :lol:

I think the word I would use with Nibbles is 'greedy' :D I don't think bunnies do 'no' :lol:

Will keep an eye on him, hopefully he'll be OK.

Peanuts are fine but should be avoided as they're high in fat. My two are obsessed with them :roll: if they so much as hear someone eating one they go crazy and start begging!

Peanuts are fine but should be avoided as they're high in fat. My two are obsessed with them :roll: if they so much as hear someone eating one they go crazy and start begging!

Ahh phew. I think I'd read somewhere they couldn't have them?? I started panicking! :roll:

Back