• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which RU house would you visit?

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Always makes me wondered about the bunnies personality when I see so many amazing pictures on here!
So, if you could pop to another RU house for a visit with their buns, where would you go.....?

Oooooooooooo...!! I can honestly say everyone's :lol:

Going on practicalities and distance, the closest person I know of would be Snow White :D and that velvety bun Poppet :love:

Oooooooooooo...!! I can honestly say everyone's :lol:

Going on practicalities and distance, the closest person I know of would be Snow White :D and that velvety bun Poppet :love:

:D Come on over, if you bring a bag big enough she can go home with you!!

Id love to go to Yvette's and Shazzabunnies houses.
Seriously who could turn down an insane parrot and some squidgey english lops??:love::love:

none of you, you all smell ;)

I love visiting CarlyS's house as Humphrey and Arthur live there and they're my 2 fave buns after Sebastian and Imogen :lol: I'd like to visit lots of people couldn't narrow it down to just a few! That said, if they have ratties they get pushed to the top or giant buns :lol:

Spenser can barely cope with me visiting Mr McFlurry. :roll: I shudder to think of how he would react if I went visiting RU buns. Actually I have visited Aliduncan a couple of times, and he was less huffy than he is when I visit wee McFlurry.

Visiting RU buns south of the border would have the problem of the diffiuclty in procuring a decent cup of tea. :p

Well I'd like to visit lots of people, but I want to go visit Megansmummy, because she had doggies I want to visit too :lol:

Parsnipbun's! :mrgreen:
(although I have...many, many times I adore it there! :love:)

Anyone want to come to mine....I have no bunnies, but I have a puppy, cats, wine & gin and two ridiculously cute children (well, I think they are, but I'm their mother so have to think that...:lol::lol:)

I would love to visit Tinsels I just love the space the bunnys have there and how they all run together :wave:

jacks jane's as she has an awesome set up I would love to see it in person , the buns are adorable and jane is awsome lol

I'd like to visit halfpennys sanctuary :D

Sally19-- to play with her doggies

Chul because I've never known anyone with pet ducks before.

Parsnipbun's! :mrgreen:
(although I have...many, many times I adore it there! :love:)

Anyone want to come to mine....I have no bunnies, but I have a puppy, cats, wine & gin and two ridiculously cute children (well, I think they are, but I'm their mother so have to think that...:lol::lol:)

I'll come and visit you :love:

Back