• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please take a short journey with Silent Tears Animal Rescue xx

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Sadly, since making this video, my beautiful marble has moved over to the Rainbow Bridge of Light and Love xx
However I hope you still take this walk with me and the animals of S.T.A.R :love:

:love::love::love:
That video is great, your such an inspiration, you do such a fabulous job xx
that video had me in tears xx

Last edited:
Thankyou OBR, they are all such beautiful creatures and most from awful backgrounds. Ive worked with, house and rehomed hundreds over the years, but sadly, not very many of those come in through much other than sad to appalling backgrounds. I sometimes wonder if I can keep doing this, but then I think of tiny little Binky, and I know, I can't stop and turn away from these precious beauties :love:
xxx

I probably shouldn't have watched this while I am on-call for work. I now have mascara running down my face. Such a beautiful video and such incredibly precious souls that I believe all found you for a reason.

xxxx

Very moving. :love: How is Little Marge coping on her own?

She is doing surprisingly well Susie bun, actually appeared to cope far better than she did when we lost dear Benjamin. She is never caged or enclosed in any way now though, and is getting lots and lots of one on one attention which seems to help her a lot. One day, when the right bunny comes along (most likely another 'unadoptable' special needs bun) xx

I probably shouldn't have watched this while I am on-call for work. I now have mascara running down my face. Such a beautiful video and such incredibly precious souls that I believe all found you for a reason.

xxxx

Thankyou Rhianna, and yes they are indeed all very precious little souls :love: Am sorry I made you cry at work xxx

Back