• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret santa- parcel picture thread! See 1st post!!

Amy & Amber

Staff member
Rescues please post on this thread pictures of your parcels and the codes!

I have had a few pms to say parcels are arriving and it would be great to see the bunnies with the parcels

Merry Christmas Rescues!!

Parcels recieved

RU1-BARC
RU2-Buddies Bunny Rescue
RU3-Acomb Rescue
RU4-RACR
RU5-Little Angels Rescue
RU6-Honeybunnies
RU7-Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
RU8-Underhill Rescue
RU9-Fairly Beloved Rescue
FU11-Rainbow Rabbits
RU12-Tameside Rabbit Rescue
RU13-The Bunny Camp
RU14-RSPCA Walsall
RU15-Camp nibble
RU16-Helicopter Ears
RU17-Fairy Beloved Rescue
RU18- Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
RU19-Buddies Bunny Rescue
RU20-BARC
RU21-Honeybunnies
RU22-Tameside Rabbit Rescue
RU23-RNGPwelfare
RU24-Rainbow Rabbits
RU25-Camp nibble

Last edited:
We have a box from Santa Paws!!!

Here's a letter from our bunnies to you...

Dear all,

Today is an exciting day at Helicopter Ears Rescue... we have received a box of treats from Santa Paws himself! We are so excited and, as soon as our foster mummy opened a bag of yummiest hay ever, we tucked right in! It was soooo lovely and we are so thankful to the Rabbits United users who sent it to us. This Christmas, we don't all have homes. But our foster mummy and daddy who rescued us, tell us that Christmas is not the best time to go to a new home anyway. But it doesn't worry us, because here at Helicopter Ears we are warm, cosy, well fed and looked after, and we are happy here.

Thank you for remembering rabbits in need this Christmas. We are so grateful for people like you, who care. You can find some more pictures on our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.381796991908747.94874.329397777148669&type=1. And we will be adding more as we go along, opening and devouring our gifts!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Rabbits United and their loving owners!

From all the resident and adoption bunnies at Helicopter Ears.
Mini-Minstrel, Furby, Mica, Suri, Mushka, Victor, Teddy, Stapeley, Dominic, Dakota, Fern, Rolo

Thank you, Santa Paws! Very happy and excited Oksana.
XxXxX

227555_381797081908738_425808120_n.jpg

Furby eating it straight out of the bag
Furby's profile: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.374685762619870.93137.329397777148669&type=3

23870_381797111908735_944528234_n.jpg

Mica and Suri enjoying their yummy treat.
Mica and Suri's profile: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.334080326680414.80992.329397777148669&type=3

530446_381797091908737_1279237218_n.jpg

Mini-Minstrel loves it!
Mini-Minstrel's profile: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.368125083275938.91540.329397777148669&type=3

Lovely photos. :love::love: It's great to see them all tucking in

I love Mini-Minstrel. I hope he's enjoying the peace and quiet without Alfie bothering him! :lol::lol:

Lovely photos. :love::love: It's great to see them all tucking in

I love Mini-Minstrel. I hope he's enjoying the peace and quiet without Alfie bothering him! :lol::lol:

Karen, Mini-Minstrel got humped by Furby the other day and Michael says he is now a bit subdued and that he's been sexually assaulted :lol:
He is doing great otherwise. This morning Michael noticed that Mini did not like the hay we had, out of a large bale and was just talking that he would go to Pets at Home to get him some extra tasty hay when the parcel turned up! How amazing! Everybody are loving it!

Here's Teddy nomming away. Sorry, the picture's a bit big!
257606_381835858571527_1550988218_o.jpg

Karen, Mini-Minstrel got humped by Furby the other day and Michael says he is now a bit subdued and that he's been sexually assaulted :lol:
He is doing great otherwise. This morning Michael noticed that Mini did not like the hay we had, out of a large bale and was just talking that he would go to Pets at Home to get him some extra tasty hay when the parcel turned up! How amazing! Everybody are loving it!

:lol::lol: Poor Minstrel, he's always getting picked on! I think he needs extra snuggles from Michael to make up for it. ;)

It's lovely to hear they're all enjoying the noms. :love:

Im having a great time making up things for my package but does anyone else feel like its a drop in the ocean for the amount of buns they have in rescue?? I want to make TONNES of everything :lol:

Me too and I was looking out for it! :( I thought no one was doing Rescue Secret Santa this year So I've gone ahead and done my own thing now!

There has been a sticky in general chat for a few weeks and it's still there.

So don't worry, sorry you missed it but at least you've done your own thing now.

Me too and I was looking out for it! :( I thought no one was doing Rescue Secret Santa this year So I've gone ahead and done my own thing now!

You obviously weren't looking hard enough :lol:

It has been a sticky on General Chat for ages and ages and ages! :?

We had a parcel arrive the other day but no code or sign it was from an RU member..so apologies for delay but blame Yodel who evidently should have included the code on the box..and didn't :roll:

so huge thanks to secret santa RU6, ( thank Amy for sorting out which number it should have had)..a great parcel but I may wait until Christmas to take piccies :D

Last edited:
There has been a sticky in general chat for a few weeks and it's still there.

Well so there is :shock: I'm blaming blondeness (mainly) followed by only being able to flit in and out of the forum briefly on an iPhone, and the name change! It won't sneak by me next year I'll pay more attention!

Back