• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Small Animal Show

Alicia

Mama Doe
Is anyone going? It's on the 26th and 27th January. I know some people don't agree with it so I'm sorry I don't mean to start an arguement with this thread I just remember I think it was last year some people went and if anyone's going this year I wondered if anyone wanted to meet up there?

I went last year and it was fun but I don't really like the way breeders tend to handle their animals so I got a bit pooped off with that. The bunny show jumping was cool though and I got some great bits and bobs off the stalls and met the Hay 4 pets folks which was nice.
It's on my doorstep but I'd probably be disappointed if I'd travelled miles to get to it, we were there for a few hours but I didn't think there was enough there for a proper day out.

We went once. There were just too many rabbits thumping because they were scared for my liking and some didn't have water. The jumping was good though and they have a bit for children where they can stroke the bunnies. But I think it was expensive for just the show jumping really from what I remember.

Ruthie xxx

Back