• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia Has Moved to a New Enclosure-U/D 10th Dec-Vibes Please :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She soon worked out how to hop up to the different levels :)

Rabbits012-Optimized-2.jpg

Rabbits015-Optimized-5.jpg

The enclosure overlooks the wall with lots of pictures of her beloved Sir Victor on :love:

Rabbits-Optimized-1.jpg

Last edited:
You have some funky creative enclosures Jane, love it :love:

Not sure i could handle all the pink walls myself though! :lol:

Hope Lydias enjoying her new space :D

:shock: That is massive. I couldn't even see Lady Lydia in the first photo until I looked twice.

She has the most adorable face. How can you resist her.:love::love::love:

Oh she is so lovely! :) It always surprises me to see her actual size. In most of her close ups she looks to be a larger bunny than she is.
That sweet, velvety face. Does she enjoy snuggles or is she more independent?
I just want to give her a big smooch! :love::love::love:

That enclosure...it's modified dog crate, right? I should try something like that with Jenna's old crate. :)
What kind of flooring is that? The plastic bottom that I have rattles too much to be comfy for the buns.

Poor Lydia's hocks have flared up badly and so having her on fabric bedding is no longer an option. The base of a crate is too slippery for just hay and so I have had to have a rethink about her enclosure. After yet another failed bonding attempt with both Rodney and then Harry I have moved Lydia to this enclosure for now. Not huge, but it is the best I can do at the moment

Rabbits003-29-1.jpg

Rabbits004-20.jpg

Please can she have some vibes, her hocks are very sore :cry:

Last edited:
poor Lydia hocks are awful. I even tried putting baby socks on one of my rabbits because he got sore hocks...they stayed on for the whole of 5 seconds :lol:

Her enclosure looks nice and soft and snuggly though and maybe best not to give her too many levels with her hocks so she isn't jumping up and down too much anyway. Hope she feels better soon.

poor Lydia hocks are awful. I even tried putting baby socks on one of my rabbits because he got sore hocks...they stayed on for the whole of 5 seconds :lol:

Her enclosure looks nice and soft and snuggly though and maybe best not to give her too many levels with her hocks so she isn't jumping up and down too much anyway. Hope she feels better soon.

Its actually being at rest that is the problem as the plantar region is not in contact with the ground when a Bunny is moving about. So it is the substrate she rests on that I needed to change and I could not do that in the previous enclosure.

Back