• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello..... U/D- Need name suggestions

Peanut-Toffee

Warren Veteran
To my 2 new dutch girlies :D

45126_10151180734383737_1831468908_n.jpg

300095_10151180767103737_775847264_n.jpg

They were from Preloved, looking for a good home as they werent getting the time and attention they needed.
Theyre 7 months old and both vaccinated.

Last edited:
I do love my dutchies!!! Roxy & Rory dont look right on their own now :( A quad was so much better!
Just have to hope these all get on!!!!

The girls are lovely :love:

Personally I'd keep them quarantined for a couple of weeks :)

If they are not yet spayed then it'd be better to wait til that is done as bonding them into a quad when they are at the pubescent/hormonal stage could be very :shock: !!

Thanks Jane :)

Still not really sure on names for them, any ideas?
I cant really tell them apart yet either :lol::lol::lol:
Original idea was Keavy & Edele (the twins from B*Witched) but they dont really suit/sound right.

Thanks Jane :)

Still not really sure on names for them, any ideas?
I cant really tell them apart yet either :lol::lol::lol:
Original idea was Keavy & Edele (the twins from B*Witched) but they dont really suit/sound right.

Ria and Roisin (Irish, pronounced 'Rosheen' and means 'Little Rose') :D

I love the name Holly actually, can really picture it suiting them.
Not 100% sure on Ivy? What else goes with Holly?
No idea which is which still :lol:

Love their names! :) Of course they're not replacing Jack and Rex... Holly and Willow will help to heal the pain of losing the boys. I'm sure Jack and Rex would be happy that you could offer some buns in need a loving home, just in time for Christmas. :love: xx

Back