• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tess and Stanley Investigate The Contents of a Cereal Box

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
There were a couple of stray bran flakes in it !!

Rabbits009-Optimized-1.jpg

That is wonderful. How long have they been a couple ? and how has Stanley been lately ?

They have been together for over 10 years :love: Stanley has been poorly again recently :cry: But at the moment he is comfortable within himself. I dread the day one of them goes, I honestly dont think the one left will want to go on :cry:

They have been together for over 10 years :love: Stanley has been poorly again recently :cry: But at the moment he is comfortable within himself. I dread the day one of them goes, I honestly dont think the one left will want to go on :cry:

Very sad situation but pleased Stanley is fine now. Their bond must be one of the longest of any couple. I can understand your concern.

Glad to see it's a high fibre cereal packet. Dread to think they might have been searching a sugar puffs box!

I adore this pair!:love::love:

Back