• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my fotoflexer again, but felt this one should be separated, for those who hurt...

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
I made this with one of the very last pictures I had with my beloved Benjamin MacBunnington, and added the words to keep reminding myself... xxx

That's a lovely photo. What a gorgeous cuddly bun. I once fostered a French lop who was happy to be snuggled like that.....I could barely llift her.

That's a lovely photo. What a gorgeous cuddly bun. I once fostered a French lop who was happy to be snuggled like that.....I could barely llift her.

Thankyou Janey. Benjamin was one of the rarities who actually prefered to be snuggled on his back, because when he came to me, he had fractures in his legs, and snuggling on his back gave him so much relief and comfort. He sure did love his cuddles :love:

That's beautiful an Benjamin was such a beautiful bunny bless him sleep tight little man :love::love:

That's beautiful an Benjamin was such a beautiful bunny bless him sleep tight little man :love::love:

Thankyou Wendle, he certainly was a precious, loving bun considering all he was put through in his baby days. Such a kind, forgiving, loving heart he had :love::love::love:

Back