• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I like playing with 'Fotoflexer'! I can make pics like this.....

Made me chuckle. :lol: Nice to see you, Anniebirdie. Have been wondering how you and your furry and feathered family were doing. xx

Made me chuckle. :lol: Nice to see you, Anniebirdie. Have been wondering how you and your furry and feathered family were doing. xx

Thankyou Susie bun :) Nice to see you too! Furred and feathered family all doing well, but I did lose dear Marble :( Was it you I was speaking to about 'Trevor'? If so, I lost the address to send the cheque to, am sorry bout that, although I still want to send it ;) xx

Thankyou Susie bun :) Nice to see you too! Furred and feathered family all doing well, but I did lose dear Marble :( Was it you I was speaking to about 'Trevor'? If so, I lost the address to send the cheque to, am sorry bout that, although I still want to send it ;) xx

If Trevor is a girl rabbit I think the person you are looking for is Liz (Hugo's There on RU) at Rainbow Rabbits. :wave:

I'm sorry to hear about Marble. xxx

Back