• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
How is the handsome and wonderful Hopscotch? Been a while since we had an update - or I missed it!:oops:

If you missed something Ali, so have I.:oops::oops:

Perhaps she is busy preparing for Christmas.......................or sunning herself on some idyllic beach somewhere, Weston, Skeggie............................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!:lol::lol:

I hope everything is okay.

I'm sorry I completely missed this earlier! I tend to stick in General Chat during work hours :lol:

Hopscotch is well thank you :D

He's been on Metacam and Septrin for a looooong time since the op on his nose abscess. Have slowly been reducing the Metacam dosage and recently have stopped that completely :shock: And seeing how he goes without it. Fingers crossed the pus doesn't start coming back again, I am on the look out for blobs of it in case he sneezes any out :shock: :lol: He still has the odd sneeze now and again which the vet said was to be expected, but seems pretty well in general really *touch wood* :)

He moved into his new room a little while ago which you may have missed: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?365175-Hopscotch-s-new-pad And he seems to love running about and being naughty in there :lol: And he can't ruin the carpets in there :thumb: :lol:

Hopscotch says thank you for asking after him :love:

6A4D3F9D-2012-4B33-A443-931509074A08-10094-000008973427101D.jpg

What a gorgeous picture of him, he is such a handsome bunny boy! I am really pleased to hear he has *touch wood* been ok since his op and it is great to hear that he is reducing his meds. I love his new home and he must be enjoying it because he is looking really well. I :love: him!

Sorry for the cheeky PM but I needed to know.:oops:

:lol: No problem Ali although I did think I'd done something wrong to be "oi"'d at :lol:

Such a cute boy. :love::love::love:

How is his new room going ?

He loves his new room, he gets to play with whatever he can get his paws/teeth into without being told off :lol: (unless it's my feet!). So yes I think he enjoys not being chased out of corners when doing something undesirable! :lol:

Back