• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has changed ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
From the scared and frightened rabbit he was when I first brought him home in April 2010:

IMG_2260-3.jpg

to this, spoilt rotten and demanding his own way in all things! :oops::roll::love:

PB050636-1.jpg

Doesn't even look like Spenser. What a change.

What was Spenser's history ?

Spenser came from a young woman who unfortunately had poor health and felt that it was in the best interests of her bunnies for some to be rehomed.

He was about 7 months old, so fully grown when he came to me, but his mane only came in during his second summer with me.

He is a lovely bunny Susie... he always looks smug!! He knows full well, he's spoiled rotten

Spenser came from a young woman who unfortunately had poor health and felt that it was in the best interests of her bunnies for some to be rehomed.

He was about 7 months old, so fully grown when he came to me, but his mane only came in during his second summer with me.

He got the best home. Hope the woman was alright, at least she knew Spenser needed a new home.

He got the best home. Hope the woman was alright, at least she knew Spenser needed a new home.

She was lovely, I often think of her. She was very particular about finding good homes for the buns she was rehoming and I felt quite honoured to be given Spenser. :love:

:love: wow what a transformation, does look like a different bun, he is so sweet, and obviously fell on his feet :lol::love:

Back