• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marshmallow has EC

No, Marshmallow is my mums princess,
Shes neutered and lives with Blue our previous EC bun, She is on a 28day course of panacur, metacam and baytril,

She isnt as bad as Blue was, at the moment,
No rolling, no perm tilt,
She has a slight flick to her eyes and head will slowly lean to one side when at rest, but she is hoping around, grooming, eating hay but off herpellets, Have some critical care so will give her some twice a day as long as she is happy to do so,
She seems slightly off balance but just a touch,

Hoping we have caught it early enough, but know just how hard it is after the hard slog with Blue last year and how quick things can change

Crazilly enough, I can see a slight improvement in her already,
She came to the hutch door for a fuss and a nibble on her pellets this eve, first time in 3 days, she has been moving around the hutch and grooming herself,
Which is a marked improvement on this morning, she took her meds well, and as she was nibbling on her pellets I didnt give her Critical care, but if her appetite doesnt pick up tomorrow I think I will give her some just to make sure she is getting enough.

She is Queen Marsh, she has to recover :(

Back