• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sebastian please?

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
My baby boy is a bit off :( He's eating, drinking and pooing still. Running around but he's quite slow and took his treat back into the shed and took forever eating it which is really odd for him. His tummy was a bit doughy/gassy feeling about an hour ago but I haven't prodded him since then. I've given him a metacam dose and booked him in at 2.30 tomorrow :( I think it might be his teeth as I was told at his vaccinations that he had a small spur :( it's either that or the cold as he perked up a little when I brought him inside for meds and some apple :)roll:)

312855_10151566511965558_1635831345_n.jpg

:love: hope he starts feeling better, he looks quite comfortable there so maybe he just wanted some fuss time:lol:

he kept popping his head back inside and snuggling down :lol::love: any excuse to snuggle with his mummy :love: If I tried that with Imogen she might have killed me :lol:

he kept popping his head back inside and snuggling down :lol::love: any excuse to snuggle with his mummy :love: If I tried that with Imogen she might have killed me :lol:

I tried to cuddle Spenser this morning, thinking he might enjoy snuggling into my dressing gown - it was like trying to hold a furry explosion! :shock:

well, he can't be that sick! I went to check on him about an hour ago, he was first out of the shed and then did a binky when he realised there was food :lol:

still taking him to the vets tomorrow, just incase as he's been looking a bit off for a few days :) this is my 3rd december with him, he's been ill every single one! I think he's got some sort of month sensor ;)

Back