• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Untouchable, unreachable bunny learns, not too late, to allow love in his world

Such a beautiful tribute. It's had me in floods of tears. So wonderful that he finally found love. :love:

Sweet dreams Marble. xx

oohh, that is so emotional..... I Am in floods as I type.... What a lovely story

Fee xxx

From hell to happiness! Such a heartwarming and touching story.

Dear Marble.:love::love:

It just goes to show that we should never give up on them.

Estelle has been with me for 3 1/2 years and only very recently has felt confident and happy enough to close her eyes whilst I stroke her head. I'm over the moon at the slow, but steady progress.:love::love:

Thankyou everyone; Marble was such a gentle, sweet natured boy despite his dreadful fears that plagued him for so long. Once he overcame them (in his own time and at his own pace) he was like a big cuddly bear. Such a precious bun :love:
From hell to happiness! Such a heartwarming and touching story.

Dear Marble.:love::love:

It just goes to show that we should never give up on them.
Estelle has been with me for 3 1/2 years and only very recently has felt confident and happy enough to close her eyes whilst I stroke her head. I'm over the moon at the slow, but steady progress.:love::love:

^^ THIS ^^
When they come round in their own time, no matter how long that takes, you know it is 100% THEIR choice :thumb:

Back