• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just got quote from petplan

lucy24

Mama Doe
£38 for 3 buns per month:shock:

thats on top of the £23 i pay for my other two- i must say though that petplan have been great paying for charlies treatment-all £500 worth:roll:

the trio are currently with p@h costing £21 per month but i want to change when coming to renewal.

so £61 a month ..........:shock: *faints*

Yes, they are an expensive addition to the family aren't they?! I only have 2 and total cost per month is just under £18 I think, so not bad really.

It wouldn't feel as bad if you (I) had to pay the £70 excess for any treatment. Insurance is a bit of a gamble - but glad you've found it helpful.

Petplan have been awesome with Ginger's illnesses.

Never quabbled at all except the first one which was understandable as it was an excluded issue.

I pay £22/mo for the pair of them, so £38/mo for your three doesnt sound particularly unreasonable, especially if they are a little older than my pair :)

i definitely feel that petplan is worth it-just the initial thing of realising how much actually goes on them is a bit of a shock :lol: i wouldnt change anything though!:love:

I'm with P@H at the moment, the girls were renewed in October can't recall how much it is. The boys are due sometime in March I think so I may look at pet plan for them and more the girls over next year

i do thiink petplan is the best, although i wish they would pay towards dentals of rabbits that need them frequently as can be quite costly for these buns, no trouble with other claims from them though

Just logged into my account for the insurance, the girls cost £14.73 in total and the boys are £13.52 in total all with P@H

Back