• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncing bunnies video! U/D P28 New video!

Just wanted to share my video from the last 2 rabbit jumping practices I went to with the bunnies. :)

Just a bit of background: myself and 6 other people meet up with our bunnies, all vaccinated, to let our buns do a bit of jumping. :love: Obviously only buns happy with travelling go and luckily my 3 are good at that. :) We make it as best as we can for the buns by having them in large pens or dog crates when not jumping and they always have access to hay and water. As you can see by the video, the bunnies really enjoy it. :love: By having these practices, the rabbits get used to these kind of surroundings for when we visit rescue events to show the public that rabbits are not boring creatures and are in-fact very intelligent. We also spread the message that rabbits are active and need space and we raise money for RWAF. :D We had a bunny secret santa this time which was pretty fun, can't wait for my bunnies to open their present on Christmas day! :love:

Hope you enjoy the video and if anyone is interested in coming along to the next practice in February, then please let me know and I can give you more information. :) It is held in West Yorkshire.

Last edited:
why are they on a leash? I think this is a very wrong message you give there, bunnies should not be on a leash!

Oh that looks so much fun. I'm sure Roxy would do that but I can see Alvin scrambling underneath, he's not keen on jumping on things. :lol:

why are they on a leash? I think this is a very wrong message you give there, bunnies should not be on a leash!

Only a few are and they are clearly not bothered by them as they binky! If a rabbit does not like them they will NOT wear them. It's more of a safety procedure to stop them from going near the other bunnies they aren't bonded with. Rabbits are not pulled, dragged or harmed when i the lead. We all love our bunnies more than anything and would never hurt them. My bunnies dont mind it but I prefer them to jump off lead though. :)

I hate how you immediately point out that when we are trying to do something good. :?

Last edited:
they all look perfectly calm and happy to me! everybun is different when it comes to leads but i saw some without that were shooting over those jumps!!! amazing:D

I love the little 'buck' from the dutch bunny at the end :love: I would so love to do something like this, I think Bugsy especially would be awesome at it. She's not that good at going in a specific direction as yet though, we go out on the lead and I run around wherever she wants to go!!

Thanks for posting, and for your fundraising work :thumb:

Thank you so much. :) Aww you should both give it a go. :D It's not for every bun but many really enjoy it and it gives them that something interesting to do instead of their daily routine. :)

Aw, this looks brilliant! I live in West Yorkshire, but unfortunately, I can't see Sonic being too pleased with being told what to do and where to jump :roll: Grumpy git :lol:

Aw, this looks brilliant! I live in West Yorkshire, but unfortunately, I can't see Sonic being too pleased with being told what to do and where to jump :roll: Grumpy git :lol:

:lol: Well its completely up to them. :) It's quite funny when a bun does the course their own way. My Theo was weaving around the jumps on Sunday! :lol:

Bugsy's like that, she got up on top of her 3 tier cage the other week, and I've seen her do metre high binkies :shock:

The bunnies in the video are (not in order)

Tinkerbell
Hector
Theo
Gwen
Charles
Mickey
Bumble
Patch
Delilah
Brandy
Miffy
Honey
Jet
Mini
Bambi
Blue
Splodge
Rupert
Sebastian

:D

:evil: so jelous, we still do our jumping in the garden such a shame i cant come to group practices :(

maybe oneday ill come just to kiss theo and meet miffy rabbit!!:love::lol:

Back