• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know the rabbit specialst Marie Kubiak?

Have just read your other thread. Good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and Jasper. xx

I only 'know' her via contact on here. She has been an enormous help to me and my Vet regarding some of my Rabbits and I think any Rabbit in her care is a lucky Rabbit indeed. She is excellent :)

I'm so pleased to have the appointment. So pleased also to have a vet who understands his limits and knows the best people to refer me to. Feel more at ease now knowing that we can start to search for the correct diagnosis.

He's had all his meds, I've just settled him and closed off his run for the night. He's got two heat pads and is happlily munching his hay bless him. I'll check on him in an hour or so.

Thanks for the well wishes x

I'm so pleased to have the appointment. So pleased also to have a vet who understands his limits and knows the best people to refer me to. Feel more at ease now knowing that we can start to search for the correct diagnosis.

He's had all his meds, I've just settled him and closed off his run for the night. He's got two heat pads and is happlily munching his hay bless him. I'll check on him in an hour or so.

Thanks for the well wishes x

I have so much respect for Vets like that. It shows that their concern is for the animal, not their own ego.

Please update us as to how you get on tomorrow xx

I know Jane, he really is good. He went away to research, came back saying that there were so many possibilities and we needed a correct diagnosis which he couldn't offer. That's when he gave me her details and strongly recommended I call them. He also mentioned that some tests using spinal fluids may be necessary and he told me he hadn't done that on a rabbit before so an exotics expert was best. He is a good man, he really wants to learn but not at the detriment of any animal. He is always open to discussion and admits his limits, for me that is the best kind of vet.

My appointment is at 6.20pm, I will certainly update when I get back.

I know Jane, he really is good. He went away to research, came back saying that there were so many possibilities and we needed a correct diagnosis which he couldn't offer. That's when he gave me her details and strongly recommended I call them. He also mentioned that some tests using spinal fluids may be necessary and he told me he hadn't done that on a rabbit before so an exotics expert was best. He is a good man, he really wants to learn but not at the detriment of any animal. He is always open to discussion and admits his limits, for me that is the best kind of vet.

My appointment is at 6.20pm, I will certainly update when I get back.

:thumb:

Hope the appointment went well - i just wanted to give a vote of confidence for Marie, as she's my 'vet of choice', so to speak! We're registered with Manor Vets for all of our own pets and for the boarders as well, and, given the choice, I'll always hold out for an appointment with Marie.

x

Back