• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I caved and ordered it! IT CAME! :D

likeRAWR

Warren Scout
I went and bought it.. been wanting to for agesss! :D
02001711.jpg

http://www.naoporcelain.com/nao/fig.../;jsessionid=MZVXWMNNS3CLBQFIDAFSFFGAVAMAUIWB

Last edited:
I'm in love!
Glad it arrived in one piece though!
09122012725.jpg

By the time I got to the door, the courier wasn't there, van was still there so waited.
Then the guy came from down the side path and said because I didn't answer (got to the door in 10 seconds max after he knocked:roll:) he had put it over the back gate.

After he left, I though it might be one of a couple parcels I've ordered so raced to the back worried, because the back gate is about 6 foot high and locked
(as we got drunken people coming home from the pub down the road taking a short-cut through our back as it was the only one that had a gate not a door, and kept slamming the gate and stupid-o'clock in the morning:evil:)

So he had just chucked it over :shock: :censored:

When I opened it and saw the Nao box, a tear came down :oops: :lol:
I though it would have definitely broken.. but it hadn't :D
I hate some couriers, can't even bother to wait a few seconds :roll:

I'm in love!
Glad it arrived in one piece though!
09122012725.jpg

By the time I got to the door, the courier wasn't there, van was still there so waited.
Then the guy came from down the side path and said because I didn't answer (got to the door in 10 seconds max after he knocked:roll:) he had put it over the back gate.

After he left, I though it might be one of a couple parcels I've ordered so raced to the back worried, because the back gate is about 6 foot high and locked
(as we got drunken people coming home from the pub down the road taking a short-cut through our back as it was the only one that had a gate not a door, and kept slamming the gate and stupid-o'clock in the morning:evil:)

So he had just chucked it over :shock: :censored:

When I opened it and saw the Nao box, a tear came down :oops: :lol:
I though it would have definitely broken.. but it hadn't :D
I hate some couriers, can't even bother to wait a few seconds :roll:
As Thumper always says: "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all" He's SO cute!!!!! I just HAD to quote from Thumper cause he's SO cute!

Back