• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any advice in dealing with a bunnicula episode?

Pumpkin has excelled himself in sheer nasty naughtiness.

He has the run of the lounge 24/7, a cage base and lots of hidey holes, toys hay and so on.
The little furry idiot lay in wait for Elly as she took him his morning pellets and nibbles and she did talk to him. He lunged at her foot and tried to bite then ran round took a flying leap and sunk his teeth in. Poor Elly was screaming for help as she was being attacked and did not want to have to hurt the rabbit to get away.

I thought she meant the new dog so ran downstairs only to find the small furry fiend now looking all innocent happliy eating his way through the food thrown up in the air. Elly had a badly bruised foot and broken skin that needed a good clean up and dressing.
Pumkin will let Tim and Ben and me near him but he has taken against Elly for some reason neither of us can fathom out. Elly has always been the one who fed the buns first thing but now she does not want to and I cannot say I blame her.

My friend thinks Doodee must have left either Doodee naughty spores lurking to infect any new bun in that room with her old tendancies or secret messages on how to attack the hand that feds you. Brack is not a noisy dog and is NOT allowed in the rabbit section of the house.

Seriously though any suggestions for dealing with this that might help as Elly is now scared of going near the rabbit and stuck a warning sign up about the rabbit biting.

Back