• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tree of Light- Closed

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Sponsor a Fairy light in memory of those who we miss, in aid of helping those who are still looking for their special forever home.

Sponsor a Fairy Light has been set up in memory of those whom are now at the rainbow bridge with our family and friends to care for them until we meet them again. Sponsor a light is open to all, whether that be a pet/s or a family member/s who is greatly missed, you may like to sponsor a light for some-one else as a gift, The Tree Of Light is for everyone.

Each Light you sponsor will have your personal message attached and you will receive a personalized card and a special gift as a keep sake. The money raised from the Tree of Light will be used to help the rabbits and guinea pigs who are here at the rescue and for those, who will sadly be un-aware that they will be coming into the rescue very soon. We hope to make our rabbits and guinea pigs here have an enjoyable Christmas like they should be having if they were in a forever loving home.

Please click on the link below to go to the website for the forms and more details.

http://www.rngp.org/index-tree_of_light.shtml

Last edited:
Hi Tracey,
Have sent you £5 for a light.
I did say not to send a card but thinking about it it would be nice to have at Christmas.
Will pm my address.
Love to you and your bunnies and guineas you do a fantastic job.:love:

Have pm'd but your inbox is full.

Last edited:
So glad you are running this again this year. I have sent payment and a note for a light for Miss Fay.

Thanks Tracy.

Just sent a message for my lovely Honey. Money sent via paypal but I am a dope and forgot to put a reference in. The money will have come from d battison. Thanks Tracy

I too am chuffed to see this back again. I have paid for 4 lights via paypal- did this a few days ago. Thanks so much for doing this. I've been eagerly awaiting it :)

MollyJoker, Helgalush, Sky-o and susieb-1

Thank you all for taking part your lights are now up and those that wanted cards they are on the way tomorrow. :)

Hopefully payment on it's way for 2 lights. (But it involves me and paypal and that usually goes wrong!)

Thanks for the card bought a tear to my eye.
Also thanks for the lovely red bunny it is my new
car key ring.
Keep up the good work:love:x

Thank you for my card too Tracy, it arrived yesterday and bought tears to our eyes too.

So pleased you are running this again. I have asked for a light for my Kellogg. Paypal payment will be in my husband's name :D

Orange, hope you dont mind me asking, but is that for Kellogg that was with Tracy at RNGP for a long time? If so, that is such a lovely thought, he was a sweetheart. :love: (sorry if I have crossed wires though).

Thank you to all that have supported this, if there is anyone else that would like to sponsor a light and recieve a card. Could you please let me know asap as the last posting day is tomorrow and I can't be sure they will get to you before Christmas after that.

KateB thank you your money has been recieved.:)

Thank you to the amazing people who supported this fundraiser.

40 lights sold, £272 raised and after costs £202 in our bank account. :D:D:D:D

A brilliant start to the New Year. :thumb:

Well done Tracy and to everyone involved. :D

Orange, thank you for the reply and so sorry for being nosey, I hope I wasn't insensitive there. Kellogg is such a cool name for a bun you see :D

Back