• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeek more bunnies than I know what to do with!!!

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I've not been in the situation for a bit since the police surprised me with the returned white bunnies :shock:

I normally run my rescue at full capacity, which is fine I've managed like that no problems.. but after a few of weeks of being in her new home, a rescue (conti giant) that had been in my rescue fell out with her bonded partner and had to come back, eeek; I thought not to worry and I put up a 4foot crate on my dinning room table :oops: and put one of the smaller bunnies in there, so she could go back outside.

All good (except that crate is my bonding crate, so stuck for bonding),

Then today another rabbit I've rehomed has got to come back tonight arrrggggggghhh

I've managed to arrange foster care from Saturday for two weeks for the bunny living on my table and my vets are being really good and letting me have their flat above their practise to house Lucy (the one coming back tonight in) for a couple of weeks.

Honestly I have been so stressed out today, thankfully I have some homes lined up for the others, so at least when in two weeks I can bring them back and have room :shock: and I have my crate to bond the ones due to go out :lol:

Oh no not good!! If I could help you out with fostering I would but full house at the moment!! Hope things improve soon :wave:

Awww thank you, well after this weekend I will have some space to move around the house :lol: Lucy goes to thevets tonight for the week, she is lovely she is a big floppy cuddly bunny :love:, Barnby is off to be fostered at the weekend.

Back