• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

home from spay

lucy24

Mama Doe
right so im getting my trio of girls 'done' tomorrow. i caught them fighting again today but its quiet now. if the spay doesnt work, sadly i will have to rehome one :( however how do you choose?! bluebell and daisy are the ones fighting but i dont know which would be better with lilly in the long run-how will i say goodbye!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i just need some advice or...i dont really know but i feel very upset.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they choose. I used to have a trio and they got on really well for a long time. Then, suddenly, 2 started to pick on one. Its at that stage that you will know. I am really sorry that this is happening to your trio, its very sad. Fortunately for my lot, I had space so got Bruce another bunny, they were very happy but when Cleo died we got Pippa, I have never known 2 buns fall in love so instantly, if I thought he was happy with Cleo, he is delerious with Pippa. :wave:

Fingers crossed lucy.

If you wanted me to have them here for a few days on neutral territory to see if it helps, that might be a possibility and I may be able to watch and see who the issues are with (if there are any post spay).

I've got one hutch free this week as it stands at the moment.

Hope it all goes well tomorrow.

Unfortunately, they choose. I used to have a trio and they got on really well for a long time. Then, suddenly, 2 started to pick on one. Its at that stage that you will know. I am really sorry that this is happening to your trio, its very sad. Fortunately for my lot, I had space so got Bruce another bunny, they were very happy but when Cleo died we got Pippa, I have never known 2 buns fall in love so instantly, if I thought he was happy with Cleo, he is delerious with Pippa. :wave:

I imagine you will know yes :) but I've also experienced this instant love with Sebastian. He was happy with Mae but Imogen makes him head over heels!

thanks- daisy just did a big wee that went outside the cage on my carpet:roll: and a poo :thumb:

they are all eating a bit this morning thank goodness! :D:D:D how long until they start eating hay again? thanks everyone :wave:

Back