• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Old Man William

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is 11 and he has senile demetia now. But he still has more good times than bad, so we take things one day at a time

Rabbits003-25-1.jpg

Rabbits004-17-1.jpg

William is beautiful. :love::love::love:

Was only talking about him yesterday. James was wondering about dementia in animals and I said well we know cats can and told him about William. He is amazed at the age of your bunnies.

William is beautiful. :love::love::love:

Was only talking about him yesterday. James was wondering about dementia in animals and I said well we know cats can and told him about William. He is amazed at the age of your bunnies.

Most of us here are aged and somewhat confused.........................

Thank yous

William is a very sweet little man. He is almost blind now, but as I said, he is still having more good times than bad at the moment xx

Most of us here are aged and somewhat confused.........................

I'm not!!!!!! Am I?????? :lol::lol::oops::oops:

The bunny in my avatar is Barnaby who was a rescue bunny and was at least 11 years old. He also suffered from senile dementia which I found to make him even more endearing. Bless him.:love::love::love::love::love:

Back