• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scarred for life!

lucy24

Mama Doe
yesterday i let the girls have freerange time thinking that everything would be calm and lovely but no! bluebell and daisy decided they didnt like eachother and had a huge fight-i ran around the garden trying to separate them from the furr ball that was now cartwheeling around the floor! managed it, only to realise that daisy was bleeding! the end of her ear is missing!!!! i even found it!:shock: i put them back in there home and they seemed to calm down-no fights since.

needless to say they are booked for there spay tommorrow:oops:

i meant to have them done a few months ago but had to cancel due to personal circumstances-am now having to use my mums credit card and will have to pay her back next month.:oops: i feel so stupid and angry with myself!!!

anyway...vibes for tommorrow would be appreciated as im terrified im going to lose them:oops: the last spay was for Honey and was complicated and she was quite poorly so am extremely nervy about it.

anyway mad moment over:roll:

Best of luck Daisy and Bluebell.:thumb:

I hope their operation goes smoothly and that they return home to make a speedy recovery.:thumb::love::love:

Back