• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something in the air this morning..?

Kavanne

Mama Doe
Rupert and Saph have been tearing around like mad buns for at least an hour now! They even hit each other mid air when they binkied too close! :shock: What's going on?? :lol:

Poppy was the same this morning! About 6am .. I woke up to a binkying rabbit who was darting around the room.. Probably trying to keep warm because it was freeeezing in the bedroom!

Could be either of those things because it's cold in my room (16 degrees) but I have put the heater on (central heating broken :( )

Could be either of those things because it's cold in my room (16 degrees) but I have put the heater on (central heating broken :( )

Likely that then - rabbits use a lot of energy to keep warm. If it's become warmer suddenly, they wont have to use as much of that energy to keep warm and so can expell some through excercise :)

Likely that then - rabbits use a lot of energy to keep warm. If it's become warmer suddenly, they wont have to use as much of that energy to keep warm and so can expell some through excercise :)
Ah ha! They seem to be quieting now but I occasionally see rupert's head appear over the edge of the bed and he BOINGS.

I've got the heater on eco mode cause i'm not too bothered by the cold (got a jumper on and a hot water bottle!) but I worry if people come round they won't be so comfortable!

Ah ha! They seem to be quieting now but I occasionally see rupert's head appear over the edge of the bed and he BOINGS.

I've got the heater on eco mode cause i'm not too bothered by the cold (got a jumper on and a hot water bottle!) but I worry if people come round they won't be so comfortable!

I'd expect them to be a bit quieter now anyway, what with rabbits being crepuscular, they often nap between 10 and 4 in this house :)

Went outside at 6am to check and feed Molly and Smokey.
Noticed some loose fir in their run ,they usually sit up most of the
night and then early morning go upstairs to the top bit.
Lifted the cover expected to see them snuggled up but sitting apart and both looking grumpy.
Think they may have had a tiff.
We had snow last night and i noticed some wildie paw prints maybe that had something to do with it.
:wave:

One of the twins and Fudge have been flying round the garden this afternoon :lol::love:

Back