• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please Everyone... U/D He's OK!!

Cari

Warren Veteran
It's Plum Fairy Day for Stephen and I'm terrified. Don't want to take him, don't want to lose him but don't want to be stressed out in case it affects him and he knows I'm stressed.

Please send vibes that he'll be ok. He's my soul bunny. I need him to be ok.

Update: Operation all finished and he's home! They couldn't flush his tear duct but his neuter went beautifully with no problems. He's a bit grumpy but hopping around, eating and pooping! :love:

Last edited:
Loads and loads of vibes. Its always scary when they have to have an operation :( Im sure he'll be fine though :wave:

Sat in the waiting room now. A lady with a cat called Harry took pity on me sniffling and gave me a tissue and a hug. I don't want him to go.

Is there a reason he absolutely HAS to go? Do you have a girl bunny? Is his behaviour difficult or is he frustraed?

Yes, frustrated and we have a girly now to think of too. He's had his sedative and antibiotics, poor boy has snot on his head where I was crying :( just left him.

I'm sure Stephen will be fine, you will probably have a harder time than him today, he'll be back with you before you know it much happier with his new wifey x

It's hard isn't it. I was exactly the same when Munchkin was done and cried all the way home. Keep busy to distract yourself and he'll soon be home xx

Sending vibes for Stephen and cyber hugs for you xx

(I have a soft spot for Stephen as he has the same name as my son :love: )

Thank you everyone. Given myself a headache crying but have gone to RSPCA shop and bought treats for him when he gets back, just going to clean out his litter tray and then let little Nora come downstairs so I've got some bunny love and cuddles until he's back.

Assuming no news is good news as they said they'd do him first for me so I could go and collect him, he'll be back by 2 hopefully.

2 hours and 15 minutes and I can ring to find out about collecting him. Going to try and eat now and then tidy the house to keep me busy.

Back