• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:)

I don't know what a boy house is? :? do you mean your boyfriend's house?

But taking rabbits on journeys and changing the environment can be stressful for them, so not something you should do unless necessary (e.g. vet trip or bonding). They are a prey species, and that means that they have to know their territory perfectly to ensure their survival, so completely changing that environment is stressful, especially when you are a baby, and your instinct is telling you that you need to be in a group to survive, and yet you are alone. You'll likely find that he either hides, or goes to explore - the exploring being finding the possible risks and bolt-holes of the new environment.

just letting pple know

if you guys must know jelly loves it at my bf house he is jumping every where and poohs in his litter tray

Thanks for letting us know.

We do worry about bunnies .........including other peoples.

It's because we love and adore them so much that we always want the best for them.

If people want to see my rabbits, they can come to me! Stresses them out no end.

I'm exactly the same, they get stressed with a short 10 minute trip to the vets and thats only taking them out of their environment for a maximum of 30 minutes, they hate it!!!

You must have a very sociable bunny!

I'm exactly the same, they get stressed with a short 10 minute trip to the vets and thats only taking them out of their environment for a maximum of 30 minutes, they hate it!!!

You must have a very sociable bunny!

Or a survivor that was checking out the area for danger and bolt-holes. A single bunny that is craving attention.

Back