• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie says thanks KB

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
for your yoga mat suggestion. I just bought two today and they work great. I went to the store to buy those puzzle mats but they were so thick/raised. She would have to step up. I also thought she might chew the puzzle ends as none had the straight end pieces then I remembered your yoga mat suggestion. I looked at those and they are perfect. Julie approves so I might get another one. We will not slip or trip on them either. Great idea KB.

I do need one more as a brigde between the two but they are $20 a piece.

20121202_163108.jpg

20121202_163043.jpg

20121202_162825.jpg

20121202_162827.jpg

20121202_162906.jpg

They are also comfy to nap on.
20121202_164210.jpg

20121202_164319.jpg

Last edited:
:D Aww glad to be of service Julie!
Is that a 'downward dog' she is doing?
Pretty colours too, I love the tree design too, we only have plain ones in loud colours here.

:D Aww glad to be of service Julie!
Is that a 'downward dog' she is doing?
Pretty colours too, I love the tree design too, we only have plain ones in loud colours here.

:lol: It does look like she is doing a downward dog. They actually had a ton of different colors and designs.
I like the tree one too but they only had one. The 2 mats are the same green color though.

Those are pretty, I didn't realise the tree one was also a yoga mat. :love: I'm glad they're working for Julie. :D

Aww, bless her. The lats are lovely, and of course anything beneficial to Julie is great news. :love:

These yoga mats are really great. They say that they are free of 6 different harmful things that are usually in yoga mats and they are very stylish looking. They actually look nice in the kitchen while serving a very important function for Julie. They are reversible. The tree one's other side is the solid green and the solid green one's other side is the color of the tree leaves from the other one. So I can change them up. :lol:They are quite long and Julie has been racing up and them on them.

Back